Greater comfort, healthier living
- A Net Zero Home delivers exceptional comfort all year round.
– Advanced construction methods and materials along with superior heating, cooling and ventilation equipment means even temperatures throughout the house.
- Exceptional indoor air quality for healthier living.
– A built-in filtered fresh air system reduces allergens and asthma triggers, such as dust, pollen and outdoor air pollution.
- Tightly built and well insulated, a Net Zero Home is quieter. Outside noise such as traffic, lawnmowers and barking dogs are virtually silenced.