Tips for using the Power BI Dashboard
- Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards.
- The dashboard will allow you to visualize the data efficiently, with the ability to click through different locations. There are two dashboards available, one specific to 2020 only with all the locations from the Economic Impact Fact Sheets and the other showing the historical trends in Canada’s provinces and territories.
- If you would like to take a screenshot of a specific location’s data, you can use the “Snipping Tool” on your laptop:
- To open the Snipping Tool, press the Start key, type snipping tool, and then press Enter.
- Click on “New” and take a screenshot of the dashboard.
- After that, you can copy and paste the image wherever you like or save it on your laptop.
For questions or comments on the Economic Impact Fact Sheets or the Economic Performance Review report, please email [email protected]