CHBA Members must be logged in to access member pricing.
Contact Sonja Winkelmann
for your discount code.
Dedicated Virtual Exhibit Space, Featuring:
- Your Company Logo.
- A Detailed Description of Your Company – Highlight products and/or service offerings.
- Your Company Video – A pre‐recorded video can be embedded directly into your virtual exhibitor space.
- A Call‐to‐Action Button – Link to your own lead generation form, special offer, contest, webpage, etc. AND Summit
attendees can book appointments with you pre/during/post the Summit!
- Access to Downloadable Files – Upload unlimited files/resources where Summit attendees can find and download more
information provided by you (brochures, product/service specs, price lists, reports, etc.). Acceptable file formats are
PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF. Acceptable image formats are PNG and JPG. Maximum file size is 24 MB.
- Your Contact Info – Add your phone number, website, and all social media links.
- An External Link – Add any additional link you want to include that has not already been included above.
Live Interactive Expo Hall & Networking
Exhibitors will also participate in the live interactive Expo Hall & Networking session, taking place on Tuesday, November 23,
2021, from 3:00 to 4:30 pm ET. Like a real in‐person Expo Hall, attendees can visit each virtual “booth” in this live‐streamed
session, hosted by representatives from your company. Attendees can interact with you via the webcam and audio
functions as well as via the chat window, where they can ask questions and converse with you and other attendees. Each
virtual “booth” can host up to 50 people at a time, so you’ll likely find yourself creating many spontaneous conversations,
which could be the start of some great business connections.
We’ve dedicated this entire time slot to this live interactive experience rather than squeezing it into the break time,
because networking is such a key part of the event. The 90 minutes are for YOU, the exhibitor. While networking, attendees
will learn more about the products and services that are key to success with Net Zero Homes.
Evaluate your ROI and attendee engagement via various analytic reports. These include, but are not limited to:
- Unique clicks and total clicks.
- Page views.
- Audience viewership.
- Banner ad analytics, including number of impressions, number of clicks and overall conversion rate.
- Document downloads.
- External link clicks.
- Number of messages received, read, and sent.
- Number of times Company was favourited by attendees.