From Calgary Airport to Banff Springs Hotel
(Approx 1 hour and 45 minutes)
- The Calgary International Airport is in the north eastern quarter of the city of Calgary. All directions to Banff will require travel westward.
- Take Airport Exit road to the first set of lights.
- Turn left at the first set of lights (Barlow Trail)
- Turn left at the next set of lights (Airport Road)
- Take Deerfoot Trail/Highway #2 South to 16th Avenue/TransCanada Highway #1. You will exit from the right onto this exit ramp.
- Continue on Highway #1 for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. The gates are open 24-hours as all visitors to the park are required to obtain a Park Pass. These can be obtained in advance through Banff Lake Louise Tourism.
- Once you have passed through the park gates, continue driving West for approximately 15 minutes until you reach the first exit to Banff (noted as Banff/ Minnewanka Loop).
- Once you have taken the Banff exit, turn left at the stop sign onto Banff Avenue and continue straight. You will drive through the town of Banff until you reach the Bow River Bridge. Cross the bridge and at its end turn left onto Spray Avenue and stay to the left on this road until you reach its end at which Fairmont Banff Springs is located.
CHBA Members save up to 25% off vehicle rentals
through both Avis and Budget through the CHBA National Advantages Program and enjoy additional offers like dollars
off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day. Click through for more details. (You must be logged into the website to access the member deal).
Calgary Airport to Banff Springs Hotel
For ground transfers between the Calgary airport and Fairmont Banff Spring Hotel, Banff Airporter and Banff Sedan are the first choice for scheduled and private transportation, leading the way between the Calgary Airport and the Canadian Rockies for over two decades,.
Banff Airporter offers a scheduled service which departs 11x a day between Calgary Airport and Banff. Receive a 15% discount on Banff Airporter's daily shuttle service between the Calgary Airport and Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.Click Banff Airporter and then Book Now. Proceed through the reservation and type - CHBADISCOUNT15 - in the "Promo Code" section on the final payment page to receive the discount. Reservations can also be made by phone using the same discount code at 888-449-2901. The special rate is available for travel dates between February 9-19th, 2023.
For private luxury transportation from the Calgary Airport along with your needs while in Banff, Banff Sedan is your best choice. Enjoy 10 % off discount* when you book with Banff Sedan. Booking requests must be sent by email to [email protected]. Indicate that you are part of the Canadian Home Builders' Association Conference in order to receive the discount. To see the fleets and pricing, please go to www.banffsedan.com.
*The prices are shown above (regular price, less discount). Prices do not include mandatory 15% gratuity or 5% tax.
Whichever way you choose to travel, sit back and enjoy the view as our driver escorts you through the beauties of the Canadian Rockies!
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is pleased to offer the following parking rates for conference guests.
- Overnight Self-Parking - $32.00 CAD per day, unlimited access (registered hotel guests)
- Overnight Valet Parking - $46.00 CAD per day, unlimited access (registered hotel guests)
- Electric Vehicles - Complimentary charging and self-parking, unlimited access
- Outdoor Lots (non-registered hotel guests) - $13.00 CAD per hour or $50.00 CAD per day
- Non-Registered Hotel Guest Valet Parking - $50.00 CAD per day
Pricing includes applicable taxes. Parking rates are subject to change without notice.