From Calgary Airport to Banff Springs Hotel
(Approx 1 hour and 45 minutes)
- The Calgary International Airport is in the north eastern quarter of the city of Calgary. All directions to Banff will require travel westward.
- Take Airport Exit road to the first set of lights.
- Turn left at the first set of lights (Barlow Trail)
- Turn left at the next set of lights (Airport Road)
- Take Deerfoot Trail/Highway #2 South to 16th Avenue/TransCanada Highway #1. You will exit from the right onto this exit ramp.
- Continue on Highway#1 for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. The gates are open 24-hours as all visitors to the park are required to obtain a Park Pass. These can be obtained in advance through Banff Lake Louise Tourism.
- Once you have passed through the park gates, continue driving West for approximately 15 minutes until you reach the first exit to Banff (noted as Banff/ Minnewanka Loop).
- Once you have taken the Banff exit, turn left at the stop sign onto Banff Avenue and continue straight. You will drive through the town of Banff until you reach the Bow River Bridge. Cross the bridge and at its end turn left onto Spray Avenue and stay to the left on this road until you reach its end at which Fairmont Banff Springs is located.
CHBA Members save up to 25% off vehicle rentals
through both Avis and Budget through the CHBA National Advantages Program. and enjoy additional offers like dollars
off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day. Click through for more details. (You must be logged into the website to access the member deal)
Calgary Airport to Banff Springs Hotel
For discounted ground transfers between the Calgary airport and Fairmont Banff Spring Hotel, CHBA has a group discount code through Banff Airporter and Banff Sedan.
Leading the Way between the Calgary Airport and the Canadian Rockies for over two decades, Banff Airporter and Banff Sedan are the first choice of scheduled and private transportation.
Banff Airporter offers a scheduled service which departs 11x a day between Calgary Airport and Banff. Receive a special 15% discount by clicking www.banffairporter.com/book. Proceed through the reservation and type - CHBADISCOUNT15 - in the Promo Code section on the final payment page.
For private luxury transportation from the Calgary Airport along with your needs while in Banff, Banff Sedan is your best choice. To see the fleets and pricing, please go to www.banffsedan.com.
Whichever way you choose to travel, sit back and enjoy the view as our driver escorts you through the beauties of the Canadian Rockies!
CHBA is pleased to offer discounted parking rates for conference guests.
- Day-time parking: $3.00 CAD per hour
- Overnight self-parking: $25.00 CAD per day
- Overnight valet parking: $39.00 CAD per day
Airfare Discount Code
Conference guests who are flying with Air Canada to and from the Calgary airport can get 10% off regularly-priced flights using discount code DNA42N61. Please read the following restrictions:
- Travel must occur between Monday, March 23, 2020 and Saturday, April 11, 2020.
- The discount code only applies to FULL PRICE tickets. If
you are booking your flight on points and/or are making use of a seat
sale, the discount cannot be applied.
- Your ticket MUST be
booked through www.aircanada.com as the discount will not be applied
through outside sources.
- The discount and fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.