Why Choose a CHBA Builder
Wondering about finding the right new home builder? Concerned about getting the best possible value for your home-buying money? Not sure where to begin your search?
When you are thinking about buy a new home, it's a good idea to turn to a builder who is a member of the Canadian Home Builders’ Association (CHBA).
The CHBA represents the professional home building industry, with more than 8,000 members across the country.
- Membership in the CHBA is a strong indication that a new home builder is a professional, dedicated to the business of home building, and in business for the long term.
- Membership is voluntary. Members agree to the Association’s Code of Ethics, which is based on principles of fairness, integrity and consumer satisfaction.
- Home building is complex, demanding and constantly evolving. Through the CHBA, members can keep up to date on technological advances, regulations, new products, financing, and so on—in short, knowledge that no professional new home builder can do without.
- Home building is teamwork that takes the skills and expertise of many different trades and suppliers. Builders who belong to the CHBA have ready access to a wide network of member companies to help them deliver a high level of quality and service to home buyers.
- Managing a successful home building business means being part of the community. Through their local associations, CHBA members work with local decision-makers to contribute to the vitality and well-being of the community, and perhaps most importantly, to make a difference in the lives of the people who live there.