About Our Members
When you join the CHBA, you are in good company. Our members represent all aspects of the residential construction industry from coast to coast:
- New home builders - small building companies as well as Canada's largest builders
- Renovators - small and large companies across the country
- Developers - regional to multi-province operations
- Trade contractors - plumbers, electricians, mechanical systems installers and more
- Leading manufacturers of brand-name building products
- Suppliers - national and regional building supply chains as well as individual local companies
- Financial institutions - Canada's major providers of home financing services
- Warranty programs - non-profit and for-profit warranty providers
- Governments and housing agencies at municipal, provincial and federal levels
- Service and professional groups - designers, lawyers, accountants, real estate and marketing companies, media people and more.
Joining the Canadian Home Builders' Association is an important business decision. It is an investment in the success of your company. Before making a final decision, find out more about the Association, our services and activities, and our members. Download our Membership Brochures: Helping You Build Your Business and About the Canadian Home Builders' Association.
Why Should I Join?
For more than 50 years, the Canadian Home Builders' Association has been an effective and respected "voice for the residential construction industry". We are a voluntary organization, run by members for members. We understand what our members need and work to support their business success.
CHBA strives to provide members with the resources you need to succeed in the residential construction industry today:
- A business network - connect with other business people who share your commitment to success
- The right product - the latest market intelligence to help you know what your customers want and how to deliver it
- The right skills - the business and technical knowledge you need to run your business successfully
- Answers - the technical advice and support you need to solve problems
- Visibility - opportunities to get your product and service in front of customers
- Credibility - recognition that your company is good to do business with
- A stable business environment - conditions that let you run your business profitably
Timely information, business contacts, political representation and a chance to speak out - membership provides real benefits and real value that will help you to succeed in today's challenging business environment.