CHBA National Home Buyer Preference Survey
Want to know what home buyers are looking for in a new home? What features they are willing to trade-off to get what they want? And what they’re willing to pay? If you’re looking for powerful insight into today’s new home buyer market, then CHBA’s 2016 nationwide market research study – powered by Avid Ratings Canada – is a must read.
- More than 3,000 home buyers participated in this second annual survey CHBA carried out by Avid Ratings Canada – twice the sample size as the inaugural survey!.
- Report covers more than 50 in-depth areas of home design, building features, buying preferences, and demographics.
- You also get access to Avid Reports the powerful online data engine allowing you to do custom analysis on the questions, customers and housing markets of interest to your company. Get custom data on what you need to know the most.
- Detailed question level comparisons by seven customer segments:
- First-time buyers
- First/second move-up buyers
- Third/fourth move-up buyers
- Relocation buyers
- Luxury/custom buyers
- Active adults
- Second home buyers
- Data is searchable and indexed for easy navigation.
- Delivered as PDF email attachment (viewable with the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Special discount pricing for CHBA members and for builders who participated in the survey