The CHBA National Conference offers unparalleled business, networking and learning opportunities to everyone associated with Canada’s homebuilding industry.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND
- It is the largest industry event in Canada. You’ll be able to network and exchange ideas with hundreds of builders, renovators, developers, manufacturers, product and service suppliers, engineers, architects and designers, educators, researchers, government representatives and a host of others involved in homebuilding and renovating.
- Top-notch speakers will provide you with the insights you need to make the most of business opportunities.
- Learn from the experts. From market-proven best practices to cutting-edge innovations, you’ll find out about “the latest and greatest” in homebuilding and renovation technologies, techniques, products, materials and services.
- Find out what’s going on with homebuyers and homeowners. Learn what consumers are saying they need and want in their homes, and how that translates into opportunities for you.
- You’ll get the full, 360° view. Take a look at the demographic and economic trends affecting your business and gain market perspectives that will provide the focal point for your success.
- Be inspired. Meet with your colleagues informally at the Conference social events—many of which include performances by world-class entertainers—or find a quiet corner to exchange ideas one-on-one. Either way, you’ll be inspired.
- We’ve got a proven track record. In 2017, CHBA will hold its 74th consecutive annual Conference. Year after year, evaluations show that the vast majority of delegates are repeat attendees, and the vast majority of delegates say they plan to participate again the following year.
- The Conference location is always great.
- Time spent is time gained. Taking a few days away from your usual work routine will leave you energized—you’ll more than make up for the brief time “out of the office” with an exponential boost in productivity.
- You won’t want to miss out. Everyone else will be there.